Aishwarya Rai Pictures
Anushka Shetty Online
Random Babes Online
Katrina Kaif Online

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Barely Covered Adriana Lima





Photo: Barely Covered Supermodel Adriana Lima

Barely. Covered. Brazilian. Supermodel. Adriana Lima.

Does it get any better than this? I don't think so. I mean, I sure do love all the Brazilian super-babes - especially Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio of course - but there's just something about the fire in the eyes of Adriana Lima that sets her apart. And man, when you get a top-notch photographer, Russell James, doing some of his best work -- and could you get a better subject? - duh - NO - you end up with one of the best arty fashion photo shoots I've seen in a while. I simply don't see how you couldn't enjoy these pics - so enjoy the nudity here at Sexy Celebrity Girlz! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment