Aishwarya Rai Pictures
Anushka Shetty Online
Random Babes Online
Katrina Kaif Online

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stand and Deliver


If you haven't tried this fantastic product, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Of all the stands I have bought, tried and used in my time in SL, this one is my favorite. I find it quite versatile, easy to understand and very simple to use. I didn't know it at the time of purchase, it's also upgradeable. With a click of the update checker, an improved version was delivered to me upon it's release. Now, that's customer service! I've loaded nearly 400 poses into it without a problem, it appears to have an insatiable appetite! At only L$600, I think it's a steal. Don't take my word for it, Google "Tillie's Posing Stand" and read the numerous reviews. Then TP to her store and try it before you buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment