Aishwarya Rai Pictures
Anushka Shetty Online
Random Babes Online
Katrina Kaif Online

Monday, September 28, 2009

Carmel Petresco: Aggressive Poker Babe


Want to beat the hottest and the sexiest poker babe? Better be ready with her executioner looks, aggressive poker style and a quick-witted chic is beginning to be one of the hottest poker player in the poker world.

She grew up in Eastern Europe and New York. Petresco travelled a lot as a child and feels that this gave her the ability to adapt to new situations, which is a useful skill in poker.


Petresco’s first inclined to poker was through online games. At first, she was watching her male friends playing poker online. Being interested, Camel Petresco started reading books on high-stakes poker, including the Bible Of Poker especially the Doyle Brunson's Super/System.

Before becoming a professional poker player, Petresco had a small business as a personal shopper and wardrobe stylist. She admit that poker has been somewhat of a calling for her and it is what she was meant to do. Petresco’s holy grail is to win the World Series of Poker or any type of bracelet.

Carmel Petresco is a live poker tournament event player and has played poker since 2004. Her poker tournament results and statistics including her 1st place finish, a 4 final table appearances, and 13 in-the-money finishes for $138,584 in total poker tournament event earnings over the years.

Carmel Petresco in vogue, has a poker tournament rank of 5459 overall games including her 4861 in No Limit Hold'em, not ranked in Limit Hold'em and not ranked in the Pot Limit Hold'em.

Moreover, Carmel Petresco's world poker ranking includes Omaha High-Low, Pot Limit Hold'em, Seven Card Stud and 7 Card Stud High-Low.

Carmel Petresco has cashed in World Series Of Poker tournament events for 6 times for a total of $78,988 in World Series of Poker earnings.

Carmel Petresco's most recent finish is 319 in the Event #54- World Championship No-Limit Texas Hold'em event of the 39th Annual World Series Of Poker.

On the interview of wicked chops poker with Carmel Petresco in her poker career:

WCP: What got you into poker? When did you start playing?

Carmel Petresco: One of my friends was really big on online poker, so because he kept mentioning it, I wanted to see what it was about and watched him play a few times. It looked like fun- I’ve always liked games, so I started playing $5 and $10 SnGs on Party.

I was obviously clueless at that point, but loved it, so I ran to Barnes and Noble and spent the day there with an armful of poker books. I took home a couple, the most important of which was SuperSystem, and began applying what I was reading.

WCP: You play a lot of cash games or mostly concentrating on tournaments?

Carmel Petresco: I used to play tournaments almost exclusively; I didn’t really ‘get’ cash games. So I’ve watched the biggest no-limit cash games for hours, observing what the best players did in different situations, until I started to understand how cash games ‘work’ compared to tourneys.

WCP: Have you had anyone mentor you/take you under wing to help move your game along?

Carmel Petresco: I really hate this question, because being a young female, whenever I find myself at the table with people that don’t know me, they automatically assume ‘oh, did your boyfriend teach you how to play poker’.

They don’t mean anything derogatory by it, of course, a lot of very respectable players have taught their spouses to play with a good degree of success, like Jenn Harman or Dave Colclough, but I don’t see any of the young guys, all fresh from the internet boat, getting asked that question everytime they sit at the table.

I started playing poker because I really ‘clicked’ with the game, and I’ve been fortunate enough to have the support of good people in pursuing it. I’ve learned a lot of things from a lot of people, because I kept asking questions and listened to any bit of information I could. One person that I can credit as great inspiration and direct help in improving my cash game is Daniel Alaei.

Though Carmel Petresco has not been that high on the prize lists in several renowned poker tournament, she has been rated highly for her intelligent demeanour to poker. Her skills in poker and being a hottest poker player at the table gained her much attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment